Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Music July 29

Click links to listen/download

(Rap/Hip-hop) Go Hard - Lil' Fizz *Rating: 10/10*

(Rap/Hip-hop) Play Your Cards - Yung Joc *Rating: 10/10*

(Rap) Crank Dat Spiderman - Crank Squad *Rating: 10/10*

(Hyphy) Fassst Remix - Kafani feat. Unk *Rating: 10/10*

(RnB) Girl You Are Just So - Jay Sean *Rating: 10/10*

(Hip-hop) What It Do - Lil' Fizz *Rating: 9/10*

(Rap) The Forest Gump - Crank Squad *Rating: 10/10*

(Hip-hop) Got Swag - Lil' Fizz *Rating: 9/10*

(Hip-hop) Beautiful Girls Remix - Sean Kingston feat. Pitbull *Rating: 10/10*

(RnB) Hold It Don't Drop It - Jennifer Lopez *Rating: 10/10*

(RnB) I Fell In Love With The D.J. - Che'Nelle feat. Cham *Rating: 9/10*

(Hyphy) I'm In The Gang - The Pack *Rating: 10/10*

(Rap) That Club Shit - N.O.R.E. feat. Three 6 Mafia *Rating: 9/10*

(Rap) Crank Dat Batman - Pop Off Boyz *Rating: 9/10*

(RnB) I Wished You Loved Me - Tynisha Keli *Rating: 9/10*

(RnB) My Everything - Tynisha Keli *Rating: 9/10*


This guy is insane! Do you understand how loud that is? That's louder than a jet plane! He is half deaf, but that's still pretty crazy. You can probably hear that guy from a mile away, no joke. Now that's what I call having "King Kong" in the trunk.

1 comment:

Yung Wolf said...

yup ! I wanna be affiliate, come see my blog :)